At NLP & Coaching Institute, we strive to protect your privacy and rights. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information, and your legal rights regarding that information.
Effective January 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Information - The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our solutions, products and services, and to contact you (or have others contact you) from time to time with information and offers about our or a third party's products and services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us - We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. The Personal Information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, e-mail address, and information contained in any e-mail or other communication you send to us or information you give to us in any other way.
Use and Disclosure of Information - In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to set up solutions or purchase products and/or services, respond to requests that you make, to process transactions, to facilitate your request for a quote from a third party service provider or to aid us in serving you better. We do not send out any spam and we do not provide your information to ANYONE for any reason.
We may also use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us. We may also disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of users of our websites or our customers.
Regarding Minors - Our websites are not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
Email Messages; OPT-OUT
If you supply us with your e-mail address you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events or offers from us. If you prefer not to receive these periodic email messages, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the email. Some of these emails from us may contain promotional offers on behalf of third party marketing partners which we select; however, in these instances, we do NOT share your Personal Information with the third party marketing partner for purposes of the mailing; we do the mailing for them. However, if you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of these promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
Mobile Phone/Text Messages; OPT-OUT
If you give us prior written consent for a designated mobile phone number, you may receive periodic pre-recorded phone messages and/or text messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events or offers from us. If you prefer not to receive these messages, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the message.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to other websites with whom we have a business relationship. These links may include online advertisements that we deem to be appropriate. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child's information, please contact our site as provided below under "Contact Us", and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Security - We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. Even so, technical mistakes are possible. However, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice for California Residents (“California Notice”) supplements the Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions, Inc. Privacy Notice. It applies solely to Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions Users, Viewers, and Invitees who live in the State of California (“California Residents”). Jan Ferguson and WebComm Solutions, Inc. adopts this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2019 and any subsequent amendments (“CCPA”). All terms used in this California Notice have the same meaning as when used in the CCPA.
Information This Site May Collect Regarding California Residents
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Website may have collected the following categories of personal information from Users, Invitees, and Viewers within the last twelve months, for the purpose of establishing, maintaining, and supporting the services that we provide through our Website:
A. Identifiers: real name; alias; email address; internet protocol address.
B. Personal information categories listed in Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1798.80(e): Real name; phone number.
C. Commercial information: Purchase records regarding WebComm Solutions services and products.
D. Internet or other similar network activity: Data on Viewers’ interaction with the WebComm Solutions' Website.
This Site Obtains the Categories of Personal Information Listed Above from the Following Categories of Sources
* Directly from our Users and Invitees.
* Indirectly from our Users and Invitees.
* Directly and indirectly from activity on our Website.
* From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
How California Resident Personal Information May Be Used
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
* To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
* To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
* To provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our services, or news that may be of interest to you.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
* To improve our Website.
* For testing, research, analysis and service development.
* As necessary or appropriate to protect WebComm Solutions and our Users.
* To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
* As described to you when your personal information was collected, or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
* To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions, Inc. is among the assets transferred.
Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions, Inc. will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing your contract.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
* Service providers.
* Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the services we provide to you.
* Government representatives as required by law.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
* The categories of personal information we collected about you.
* The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
* Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
* The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
* The specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
* Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
* Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
* Debug software to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
* Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
* Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
* Comply with a legal obligation.
* Otherwise lawfully uses that information in compatibility with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable California Resident request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
The request must:
* Provide sufficiently detailed information to allow Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions, Inc. to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or their authorized representative.
* Include sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
* We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
* Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
* Jan Ferguson/WebComm Solutions, Inc. will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will attempt to respond to California Resident requests in as timely a fashion as possible. In the event of delays over 60 days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable receipt of a California Resident’s request. The response we provide will explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before fulfilling your request.
In accordance with the CCPA’s requirements, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time and will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Material Modifications Since January 1, 2020: none.